Encinitas car cruise is a source of cars I don't see at the more heavily photographed closer cruises



A compare and contrast here








Why bring dogs? I don't get it. Isn't a crowd of people difficult enough to walk around in without pushing a baby carriage with dogs in it?




To the right of the bottle opener (cool thing to have on the dash) is Jimmy Shine's autograph
Umm. . . he is the newest custom hot rod builder at So-Cal Speed Shop http://www.jimmyshine.com/bio-index.htm








http://www.customrodder.com/features/0509cr_custom_cars_legends/index.html


Nice Plymouth custom! It's gonna be great when it's got one color





The ashtray for the back seat passengers.. yeah, obsolete as the choke lever, I know


I like the contrast of the 60's headlights and fender vs. the 08. Why do they continue to carry on a name when the next generation has no resemblence to the original? The only common factor I can think of is that they both have 4 tires.














Above: still my favorite duece for the paint scheme


Prototype '65 Ford GT40 MK1 tribute by the Bailey Edwards Cars company in South Africa


Well done tanks!