My award for best of show, 2011 Goodguys Del Mar Nationals goes to Ralph Whitworth and this exquisite leather interior and hemi engined t bucket

I want to know who did this interior, I want some leather like this!



Love the floor, the minimalist appearance of gauges and the leather glove box, geez that leather covered trans tunnel is awesome. That is top shelf, friends.
Damn cool header in the left corner of the above photo

Damn I love these seats


Sweet tank straps and trunk... that trunk isn't paint matched, but I like the patina, and love the size

John of T Bucket Plans just let me know that this was built for Royce Glader by Eric Peratt of Pinkee's Rod Shop over an 18-month period in 2004-05. That beautiful leather interior was done by PJ's Upholstery of Denver. To PJ's upholstery, I give my apprecaition and standing ovation! Eric Peratt gets a standing ovation, and I hope enough business that he someday brings down costs to where a broke guy like I can afford his expertise!